MOST USEFUL QUESTIONS
ALL QUESTIONS CONCERNING... ONcoach 100
- What are the latest functionalities that are available in the latest firmware update?
- Which android phones is the ONcoach 100 compatible with?
- How can I pair my ONcoach 100 with the ONcoach application?
- When creating my account, I get a message "Email address already taken", what should I do?
- How should I position my ONcoach 100 on my wrist?
- How can I read the time on my ONcoach 100?
- How can I read my progress towards my daily steps target?
- How can I set my step and/or sleep goals?
- How can I record a sports session with workout mode?
- How can I synchronise my sports sessions?
- Four lights forming a cross come on when I press the central button. What does this mean?
- How much memory does my ONcoach 100 have?
- What is the battery life of my ONcoach 100?
- How should I change the battery in my ONcoach 100?
- Is my ONcoach 100 waterproof?
- What is workout mode?
- The distance measured when running does not appear to be precise (in workout mode)
- What is the degree of precision of my ONcoach 100 when running (in workout mode)?
- What is the degree of precision of my ONcoach 100 for everyday walking?
- Does my ONcoach 100 count my steps when I push a pushchair?
- My ONcoach 100 counts my steps when I am not walking?
- Does my ONcoach 100 count my steps when I am in the car?
- How can I measure my sleep?
- Are my naps recorded?
- I cannot see a period of activity or sleep on the application, why is this?
- What are the different phases of sleep?
- The LED display is weak or absent when I press the button, why is this?
PREFER TO SEND US A MESSAGE?
ASK US YOUR QUESTION