MOST USEFUL QUESTIONS
ALL QUESTIONS CONCERNING... Scale 700
- What is Smart Bluetooth?
- Do I have to use my phone every time I weigh myself?
- What is the difference between the"standard" profile and the"sports" profile?
- How do my bioelectrical impedance analysis scales measure my body composition?
- How accurate are my impedance analysis scales?
- What is body fat?
- What is muscle mass?
- What is the Body Mass Index (BMI)?
- What does basal metabolic rate (or basal metabolism) mean?
- What are the best conditions for weighing yourself with impedance analysis scales?
- What are the safety precautions for using the Scale 700 impedance analysis scales?
- I have an implanted medical device, can I use impedance analysis scales?
- What is the benefit of knowing your level of body fat?
- How many times a month should I weigh myself?
- How do I pair my scales with my Decathlon Coach account?
- How do I use my connected scales with several users?
- My scales displays "P1P2" after my weight measurement, what does this mean?
PREFER TO SEND US A MESSAGE?
ASK US YOUR QUESTION