Warning: before updating your watch software, remember to upload your device sessions to decathloncoach.com, because the update will delete your device memory.
In order to get the latest version of your ONmove 220 software, you need to:
1. Have the latest version of the ONconnect software. Once installed, this software will offer you to update your ONmove 220 software:
- ONconnect for Windows
- ONconnect for Mac
2. If it does not work, you can also update your ONmove 220 software manually:
2.1.1 Download the BLE.frm file. Find it here.
2.1.2 Plug your ONmove 220 & open My Computer
2.1.3 Copy the BLE.frm file into the ONmove 220 device
2.1.4 Press the "Light" button on your device to start the update. The update is completed when the device reappears on My Computer.
2.2.1 Download the firmware.frm file. Find it here.
2.2.2 Open My Computer
2.2.3 Copy the firmware.frm file into the ONmove 220 device.
2.2.4 Press the "Light" button on your device to start the update. The update is completed when the device reappears on My Computer.
You can now enjoy the latest functions of your ONmove 220!
The new functions are listed below:
- Configuring a simple training session in several steps (warming up, action, resting, cooling down, number of series).
- Automatic pause of your stopwatch when you stop
- Automatic lap time based on a configurable distance.
- Indication of the HRM strap low battery status on your watch
- Minor graphic corrections
- Minor bug corrections