- Make sure the cable is properly connected to your watch and computer.
- Make sure you use a micro-USB cable capable of data transfer. Some micro-USB cables can only be used for charging. These can be identified by a lightning bolt icon on the cable.
- Make sure you have the latest version of ONconnect:
- ONconnect Windows version
- ONconnect Mac version
- If your computer has still not detected your watch, download and install this version ONconnect for Windows.
However, if you're still experiencing problems, please contact our Support team via the "Contact" page at the bottom of this website.